Stewart and Cavalier Limited was formed back in 1954 by two engineers, Alan Stewart, and Sid Cavalier. They saw a need for a company to service the fast-growing farming, dairying, and transport industries around the Waikato Area.
Since that time the company has evolved into TradeZone Te Awamutu to become a major player in the engineering industry. Today we maintain a staff experienced tradespeople at our Te Awamutu base in the heart of New Zealand’s dairying country.
Our vision is to continue building our business by listening to our customers, having fun with our customers, and helping add value to our customers business. We do this by using the ideas of our people, by continually developing new technology, and by pursuing “World Best Practice”.